Capital Markets Industry Experts
Compeer Financial's Capital Markets Group provides financing to numerous medium and large-scale commercial and cooperative agribusiness enterprises. Due to the size and complexity of their financing needs, most of our relationships are structured as syndicated, club or participation arrangements with other financial institutions. We work with commercial banks, insurance companies, Farm Credit System banks and associations, as well as other lenders across the country to serve our client's needs.
Our philosophy is to build long-term relationships utilizing solid underwriting skills while delivering industry knowledge and skills, fast and efficient processing and intelligent ongoing analysis.
The Capital Markets Group has financing commitments across the food chain, from basic production entities to businesses like value-added processors, distributors or retailers. With our Farm Credit partner, CoBank, we also finance rural infrastructure entities, including rural telecom providers and power producers. We have a strong capital base that can accommodate the needs of smaller producers or large corporations.
We maintain core competencies in several industries, including:
- Grain warehousing and farm supply
- Corn and soybean milling, ethanol production
- Protein sector, including pork, poultry, beef and dairy
- Food manufacturing in proteins and grains
- Wine and spirits production and distribution
- Wholesale and retail food distribution
- Food and beverage packaging
- Timber and forest products
- Rural infrastructures such as rural power, telecom and other utilities
In the Capital Markets Group, our focus is on developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with our partners and clients. To discuss how we can work together, contact a member of our Capital Markets Group below.