Staying connected to your accounts and financial information is important. With MyCompeer, you’ll enjoy the convenience of secure online access at your fingertips. MyCompeer is available 24 hours a day from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. With this secure and easy-to-use online access, you choose how and when to manage your information.
Enroll in MyCompeer today to:
- Gain 24/7 access to your information, securely from any device
- View account balances, payment information and other details
- View statements, billings and other account documentation
- Securely exchange documents with your Compeer team
- Create and submit your balance sheet with our interactive tool
- View your crop insurance documents
- Access MyLearning educational resources and courses
- View contact information for your Compeer representatives
- Manage your contact information
- Renew your operating loan (qualifying loans only)
Enrollment is quick and easy!
With a few important bits of information, you can enroll in just 5-10 minutes.
Make sure you:
- Have a unique email associated with your current account
- Have a phone nearby for security verification purposes
- Have at least 5-10 minutes available to complete the enrollment process
You will be asked several questions regarding your credit history in order to verify your identity. After this, you will be asked to set up your authentication methods to gain access to your account.
You're concerned about your privacy and the security of your online information. So are we. Compeer Financial's MyCompeer site utilizes multi-factor authentication to verify your identity and the security of the devices you use to access your information. Using industry-standard best practices with multiple layers of security provides the most secure means of storing and transferring your important financial information.
On the evening of May 23, 2023 the MyCompeer client portal began using Okta to manage our client identities and credentials when they are logging in. The Okta platform will provide clients with improved self-service functionality around password management and multi-factor authentication. MyCompeer users received an email with instructions on how to activate their MyCompeer account and to learn more about the new authentication options.
This change does not impact your Online Banking account.
If you need additional assistance, contact Compeer Financial at (800) 705-6603, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.